Fall is here, and Thanksgiving (my second favorite holiday) is right around the corner.
'Give Thanks' features -
- Many original images
- a Thanks button for those who use the Post Thanks mod
- Separated forum categories
- XHTML 1.0 transitional
- Click on the "Install" button on the right of this post, then download the zip file to your computer and extract it (I put it on my desktop, it's easier to remember where I put it!).
- Open your ftp client to your server. Go to your forum's images folder, open it, and create a styles folder.
- Next, upload the thanks folder via FTP to your server, into the styles folder, so that your image path is images/styles/thanks/buttons, for example.
- After you've uploaded the folder, open your admin control panel on your forum, and import the xml file, by going to Styles & Templates > Download / Upload styles > Import Style XML File.
- Click on the Browse button, locate the thanks-style.xml, and double-click it so it loads in that box, then hit the Import button.
The zip file contains a 'blanks' folder where you'll find a blank header and buttons, all in PNG format, for easy editing. No PSD's are available.
If you have any questions, just holler.