Hi guys and gals,

Mick here in Oz. I have bought a 4.1 publishing suite and have so far upgraded it to 4.14.
www.tooraktimes.com.au

I am new to website building let alone vBulletin and with a graphic artist mate Brian we have struggled together what we have to date, but we want to push the boaundaries. Brian has built websites before but he has been struggling to get his head around vB language and the way these boards work.

I've learn't a lot from Jasper Aguila's fantastic Youtube tutorials, thanks Jas, and have asked vB.org if it is ok to set up a vB forum for Oz.

We have been playing with graphics and trying to change the look of nav widgets, theBriefcase section is being developed, but as you will see from the site we have a way to go navigation an styling wise.

Anyway I'm here to learn as much as I can about the Social networking capacities of my site and the potential for linking in things like a Pandora radio station, live streaming of local music and sporting events, anyway it is all a bit of a dream in the making, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.