vBulletin iOS Mobile App 1.1.3 is NOW AVAILABLE. The feedback thread for this release is HERE for our licensed customers.
vBulletin iOS Mobile App 1.1.3 contains 52 bug fixes, 29 of which have severities of Major or above, including:
- A number of application crash issues.
- VBI-236 - Unable to upload a photo to an album
- VBI-687 - Ad blocks buttons in Messages Sent Folder
- VBI-660 - Unable to undelete a thread in showthread page
- VBI-649 - Missing username in private messages screen
- VBI-647 - Top Search crashes if no results are found
- VBI-645 - Blog tabs aren't functioning correctly
- VBI-637 - Photos not visible
- VBI-634 - Photos and thumbnails are blank.
- VBI-616 - Unable to post a new thread when thread prefix is selected
- VBI-615 - Multiple Images are not shown for articles
- VBI-610 - Error on registration with required fields
- VBI-555 - Unable to view attachments for articles
- VBI-552 - Unable to upload more than 2 images
- VBI-337 - Album count is not changed for newly users and album cover photo is also not uploaded
- VBI-129 - When sending a PM, there is no way to switch from the To: field to the body field
- VBI-108 - Attachments are missing in Mobile
A full list of the bug fixes in vBulletin iOS Mobile App 1.1.3 can be found HERE.
To upgrade your site to vBulletin iOS Mobile App 1.1.3, re-publish the app using the Mobile Publisher in your vBulletin Members Area. vBulletin 3.x customers will need to upgrade to vBulletin Blogs 2.0.4 and vBulletin 3.x MAPI Plugin 1.4.1 first. vBulletin 4 customers will need to upgrade to vBulletin 4.1.10.
Click HERE if you'd like to purchase the vBulletin iOS Mobile App.