Today, vBulletin Project Manager Allen Lin announced it was releasing version 4.21 with the following announcement.
vBulletin 4.2.1 is now available for download.
vBulletin 4.2.1 is a maintenance release focused on user requested improvements to the Activity Stream and Navigation Manager functionality introduced in vBulletin 4.2, high impact bug fixes to user voted Jiras, and MAPI bug fixes/improvements necessary for Mobile Suite 1.4.
The release contains:
- IE 10 Compatibility – VBIV-15679 (Instructs IE10 to render vB4 pages using IE9 compatibility mode.)
- Activity Stream: Forum Sidebar – VBIV-15099
- Activity Stream: CMS Widget – VBIV-15353
- Navigation Manager: Add option for tab to be a drop down menu – VBIV-15023
- Activity Stream: Dynamic population of new content – VBIV-15095
- Allow a target to be set in the Navigation manager URL – VBIV-14981
- Change maximum allowed activity stream Items Per Page to 150 (from 30) – VBIV-15089
- 20 issues were fixed in preparation for Mobile Suite 1.4, which will be released soon and supports iOS6.
- 120 bug fixes selected based on user impact/votes.
vBulletin 4.2.1 contains a total of 143 bug fixes, improvement requests, and feature requests. A full list of these changes can be found – HERE.
vBulletin also announced version 3.88 Alpha was available as a beta download. Version 3.88 is primarily an update that provides PHP 5.4 Support for vBulletin 3.